If you truly appreciate the warmth of a sincere welcome, plus a comfortable room and top-quality service delivered professionally by friendly, smiling staff, then The Park Lane Jakarta is the place for your stay in the capital.
The hotel is located adjacent to one side of the city’s “Golden Triangle” central business district and is close to superblock Kota Kasablanka Mall
With a sister property in Hong Kong, all of the hotel’s 280 rooms, including 36 long-stay residences, are equipped with wired, high-speed Internet access.
In June 2010, The Park Lane Jakarta successfully achieved the 1st certification for Eco-Hotel Management System in Indonesia. The certification audit was conducted by a team from TUV Rheinland Indonesia in March 2010 covering the areas of energy, water, waste, and safety management.
Eco-Hotel is a hotel or accommodation that has made important environmental improvement to its structure in order to minimize its impact on the environment.
The Certification has been especially developed for the hotel sector adjusted to the reality of national markets and symbolizes the best way to gain international recognition. It is exclusively awarded to hotels complying with environmental and safety requirements revealing to be an important differentiation element.
At The Park Lane Jakarta we are very concerned with the well-being and satisfaction of the whole community that surrounds us – our clients, employees, suppliers and the public at large.
We therefore assumed the commitment to implement and develop a system of Environmental Management which prevents inefficiency and strives to:
1. Optimize water and energy consumption.
2. Provide an appropriate waste management and disposal.
3. Minimize the waste produced.
4. Cater for the safety of our guests and employees.
5. Comply with legislation applicable to The Park Lane Hotel.
Our drive towards continuous improvement means that we are permanently working to:
1. Increase the awareness of our guests.
2. Train our employees about the awareness in order to increase the implementation.
3. Divulge our policy to everyone we come into contact with.
4. Improve the system of environmental management and the management of associated resources.